Exit Relay on Ubuntu 9.10 behind 2wire 2701HG-B firewall

Salvatore Lionetti salvatorelionetti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:35:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

I think that
"Have tried resolving or connecting to address '[scrubbed]' at 3 different
places.  Giving up."
is the problem.
To resolve it follow post of JUSTIN APLIN.

In my case i have a dyndns account. Once done you have wonned a domain name.
After that at every new connection you need to register your current ip:
- by the router automagically  (my digicom support it, enter name, password,
domain name)
- by hand visiting the site dyndns (at least for an initial try)