List of lawyers in Australia able to help

Lyndsay Roger gombadi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:33:22 UTC 2010

Hi

Does anyone have a list of lawyers in Australia that are able to help
tor relay operators? I saw a reference to in a blog post - Start of a
Tor Legal Support Directory - that has a reference to Electronic
Frontier Australia. I sent them an email but no reply. May have been
dropped by spam filters.

I was running an exit node for a few months (now relay only). The
other day I received a letter from France. Some of it is in French and
I have no idea what that part says. The English part talks about
Petitions for the purpose of identifying an Internet user. Not sure
what a French tribunal can do to someone who lives in Australia and
runs an exit node int the UK but I would like to get someone to look
over the document.

Thanks.