Problems Continue while trying to set up a TOR Private Relay

Jim Julian j.a.julian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:09:47 UTC 2010

*Roger

Thanks, you're always very helpful!  I'm on the road for a couple of days
but I'll try the IP fixes when I get home later this week, first trying it
with a blank and if that doesn't work I'll try entering the external IP
manually.  FYI, I did uncheck the "automatically distribute my bridge
address" as the people I'm supporting are in China.

Thanks again
Jim
*