3 days for the first letter from the police

Peter Guhl p-guhl at p-guhl.ch
Fri Jan 22 18:42:52 UTC 2010

Hi all

Wow, that was really quick! It's the police of Oberhessen (Germany).
Since I am Swiss and German authorities are generally OK in such cases
(as far as I interpret the documentation) I am a bit less shocked. And
it's about an e-mail containing porn - looks like a minor case though.
But still... quick...

Regards
    Peter

--
¦ Peter Guhl    ¦ Agnesstrasse 12C      ¦ CH-8406 Winterthur        ¦
¦ www.p-guhl.ch ¦ www.schrottman.ch     ¦ http://www.oben.ch        ¦