The speed of my relay are decreasing and my rely now is out of the Tor statistics

Gitano ran6oony7r9deku5 at gmx-topmail.de
Fri Feb 12 13:22:12 UTC 2010

Soviet Union wrote:

> As I see through tcpdump and through my router the speed of my relay are
> decreasing and became very slow.
> Now my relay is out of the Tor statistics but two days ago I was able to
> find it on that site: http://torstatus.kgprog.com/index.php

Maybe the IP address of your Tor node has changed? If so, you have to
restart your Tor server.

> In my tor logs I have the next recoreds:
> Now checking whether ORPort xx.xx.xx.xx:9001 and DirPort
> xx.xx.xx.xx:9030 are reachable... (
> this may take up to 20 minutes -- look for log messages indicating success)
>  [notice] Self-testing indicates your ORPort is reachable from the
> outside. Excellent. Publishing server descriptor.
> [notice] Performing bandwidth self-test...done.

Same here:
###
Feb 12 03:54:11.179 [notice] Our IP Address has changed from
87.122.141.109 to 87.122.134.144; rebuilding descriptor (source:
91.185.203.253).
Feb 12 03:55:20.566 [notice] Self-testing indicates your ORPort is
reachable from the outside. Excellent. Publishing server descriptor.
Feb 12 03:55:26.536 [notice] Performing bandwidth self-test...done.
###

This happens every night, but after that my Tor node is not used anymore
until I restart my Tor server (TorDwarf).