The speed of my relay are decreasing and my rely now is out of the Tor statistics

andrew at torproject.org andrew at torproject.org
Mon Feb 15 03:07:01 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 09:43:34AM +0100, ran6oony7r9deku5 at gmx-topmail.de wrote 0.4K bytes in 14 lines about:
: >> This happens every night, but after that my Tor node is not used
: >> anymore until I restart my Tor server (TorDwarf).
: >
: > Are you sure this is true?
:
: Yes - without restart there ist no (normal) traffic after > 2 hours.

Unless there is some fine new bug, this is not true.  I've run a relay on a
dynamic IP that changes roughly weekly, and it saw traffic fairly
consistently throughout the week with a slight dip for the 1-2 hours after
the IP changed.

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project