bind address

sjk sjk at cupacoffee.net
Fri Dec 31 19:39:02 UTC 2010

I have been running an exit server for some time. Due to some network
changes I have had to move tor to a second interface on the box. I have
updated the settings for ORListenAddress, DirListenAddress,
OutboundBindAddress with the new IP and have set the Address variable to
the new FQDN; however, tor connection counts seem significantly lower
then the previously were.

lsof -ni | grep tor | wc -l
9

The notify. log shows the ORPort and DirPort as advertising on the
correct IP and to be reachable. So I am kind of at a loss.... Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
http://www.sleepycatz.com