Costs of Portable IP Space [was: New Node]

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Tue Aug 31 12:54:03 UTC 2010

anyway, each their own revolution, if you're fed up with the corruption
from disney and co, go and do something about it, infiltrate politics
yourself or pay people to do so on your behalf.

--
Greetings,

Sven Olaf Kamphuis,
CB3ROB Ltd. & Co. KG
Address: Koloniestrasse 34         VAT Tax ID:      DE267268209
          D-13359                   Registration:    HRA 42834 B
          BERLIN                    Phone:           +31/(0)87-8747479
          Germany                   GSM:             +49/(0)152-26410799
RIPE:    CBSK1-RIPE                e-Mail:          sven at cb3rob.net
<penpen> C3P0, der elektrische Westerwelle

Confidential: Please be advised that the information contained in this
email message, including all attached documents or files, is privileged
and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
individuals addressed. Any other use, dissemination, distribution or