Annoying error/bug

Aplin, Justin M jmaplin at ufl.edu
Sun Apr 25 22:34:39 UTC 2010

Just a hunch, but do you have an Address line defined in your torrc? If
if you have a static IP address, stick it in the address line; if not,
get a dynamic domain name and the software to update it regularly and
set the address line to your domain name. I'm assuming all your ports
are forwarded properly, and not "triggered", but might you have any
software firewalls getting in the way?

~Jap