problem with OutboundBindAddress

Skip Duckwall exorcyst at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 03:43:18 UTC 2010

Here's my torrc with the comments filtered out.

<-- begin paste -->
[root at tor]# grep -v ^# torrc | sort
Address 208.43.127.247
BandwidthRate 150 KB      # Throttle traffic to 100KB/s (800Kbps)
ContactInfo <exorcyst at gmail dot com>
ExitPolicy accept *:80,accept *:443, reject *:* # no exits allowed
Log notice syslog
Nickname 3x0rcyst5p4dd3dc311
ORListenAddress 208.43.127.247:9001
ORPort 9001
OutboundBindAddress 208.43.127.247
SocksListenAddress 127.0.0.1 # accept connections only from localhost
SocksPort 9050 # what port to open for local application connections
<-- end of paste -->