Exit Relay on Ubuntu 9.10 behind 2wire 2701HG-B firewall

K. N. fizyxnrd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 22:18:32 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've worked on this for a while, and I have now thoroughly verified that
ports 9000 and 9001 are open (I can reach them through telnet).
Self-testing finally indicated reachable ORPort and DirPort.
The problem was that there was a phantom listing for the server in the
router firewall setup page.
I was manipulating firewall information for a listing with the same name as
my server, but not the same identity.
Editing the firewall settings from the "edit firewall settings" link
corresponding to my connected server (on the home network page) configured
port forwarding correctly.

Thanks for your help, tor-relays.