descriptor published, but router missing from consensus

Sebastian Hahn mail at sebastianhahn.net
Fri Apr 9 22:26:39 UTC 2010

On Apr 9, 2010, at 11:44 PM, Scott Bennett wrote:
>     Do you know whether anyone else has tor working properly with
> openssl 1.0.0 ?  I'm considering downgrading it back to 0.9.8n as a
> test to begin eliminating different possible sources of trouble.
> (That
> is what was working before.)  However, it is a bit of a nuisance to do
> that, so I'd rather not do it if it's clear that the openssl version
> isn't the source of my troubles.

Hey Scott,

I'm afraid the answer is "we don't know yet". It might well be related
openssl 1.0.0, but we did some testing with the beta versions before
and it seemed to work; afaik. Getting your results with a downgraded
openssl is certainly a useful data point, but if it is a lot of
nontrivial
work, we might be able to figure it out otherwise.

Sebastian