List archives

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Tue Sep 15 20:41:57 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 12:45:15PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> The list archives aren't showing up at:
> archives.seul.org/tor/relays

Whoops. I had set up all the archiving part except subscribing the
archiver address to the list. Hopefully fixed now. :) Thanks.

> Could the plain text talk and relays lists be integrated
> into the rsync torproject mirroring system please?

I'm torn about this one. On the one hand, it's more useful to people than
the mhonarc archives that I maintain. On the other hand, the mhonarc
archives strip out email addresses, which results in far fewer angry
people mailing me asking why I'm feeding spammers their address.

After the first few dozen mails like that (before I rigged mhonarc to
strip the addresses), I've become not very excited about publishing that
sort of thing.

--Roger