[tor-relays-universities] new relay online at Western U

Lane Rasberry lane at bluerasberry.com
Tue Apr 12 17:09:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

Would you be willing to share any announcement notices that you wrote or
any public explanation documentation? If you would be willing to post a
Creative Commons license to your documentation, and if that license were
compatible with Wikipedia, then I would upload it and archive it so that
other organizations could look to what you did as a precedent.

I am interested in collecting texts which organizations post to explain to
staff or users what they are doing and sharing those in a way that other
organizations can replicate.

Thanks,

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Matt Helps <matthelps at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Just a quick note to let you folks know we recently brought our non-exit
> relay online, ellenatfims, and it has been a big hit with our MLIS (library
> science) grad students. Our relay is hosted in the Graduate Resource Centre
> Library in the Faculty of Information and Media Studies at Western
> University.
>
> I would be happy answer any questions. You can search ellenatfims in Globe
> or Atlas if you like. We have also added the Tor Browser to our 50 graduate
> lab computers.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt Ward
> FIMS Computing Services