[tor-relays-universities] new relay online at Western U

Matt Helps matthelps at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:05:27 UTC 2016

Hello

Just a quick note to let you folks know we recently brought our non-exit
relay online, ellenatfims, and it has been a big hit with our MLIS (library
science) grad students. Our relay is hosted in the Graduate Resource Centre
Library in the Faculty of Information and Media Studies at Western
University.

I would be happy answer any questions. You can search ellenatfims in Globe
or Atlas if you like. We have also added the Tor Browser to our 50 graduate
lab computers.

Cheers,

Matt Ward
FIMS Computing Services