[tor-relays-universities] Looking to chat with University Tor operators

Andy Sayler andy.sayler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 19:49:42 UTC 2015

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the response. I'll add it to the others I've received off
list. All the info is very helpful.

I assume since you posted this publicly, you wont' mind if I include
this information in my report?

I'll let you know if I have additional follow-up questions as I start
to compile my response data.

Thanks,
Andy