[tor-qa] tor-qa survey

Duncan Russell duncan at botany.studio
Wed Apr 6 14:39:16 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

Thanks very much to those who submitted their feedback for the tor-qa survey below.

This is just a quick note to say the survey has been set to expire by 00:00 UTC on Monday 2022-04-11. If you haven’t provided your feedback yet, please remember to do so before the deadline.

Thank you again!
duncan/donuts

***

Duncan Larsen-Russell