[tor-qa] Tor on Mac

Wilton Gorske wilton at riseup.net
Wed Aug 24 11:59:00 UTC 2016

Hey Chris,

Trying uninstalling apps with an app like App Clearner. When you
"uninstall" an app (drag it from the Applications folder to the Trash),
it will also delete all other associated files (plists, etc).

Have you tried from Tor off of the Disk Image? (Download the .dmg, open
it, run Tor from there (don't copy to Applications folder). What happens
then?

—W

Chris: