[tor-qa] Please test bundles with slightly rearchitected meek-http-helper
david at bamsoftware.com
Wed Mar 11 23:03:23 UTC 2015
Dear tor-qa, please test the meek transport in these test bundles:
You only need to test that meek bootstraps and that there are no
processes left running when you close the browser. Here is the test
1. Click "Configure".
2. Choose "Yes" on the bridge/pluggable transport question.
3. Choose meek-amazon, meek-azure, or meek-google (doesn't
matter which) from the list.
4. Choose "No" on the proxy question.
5. Make sure it bootstraps 100%.
6. Close the browser and check the process list; make sure there
are no processes with "meek" in the name.
I tested on linux64 but not any of the other platforms.
The purpose of these bundles is https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/12716,
which changes the way the browser helper is spawned so that it can be
used outside of Tor Browser.
More information about the tor-qa