[tor-qa] TBB 5.0a4 is ready for testing

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Fri Jul 31 13:38:04 UTC 2015

Downloaded 32bit on my 64 ubuntu machine, ran setup, got the "Wrong
Architecture 32vs64bit" message.  Could be nice to make that more
user-friendly...

Ran it on all three, did not do anything with environment variables.
I am also hopping on a plane, so unfortunately I will not be able to
re-run this on the same hardware.

OSX:
6:ed6c19a7
6st:7d8c7700