[tor-qa] Tor Bowser 5.0.1 is ready for testing

Wilton Gorske wilton at riseup.net
Mon Aug 17 13:07:08 UTC 2015

Testing: TorBrowser-5.0.1-osx64_en-US.dmg
Platform: Mac OS X 10.10.5 (14F27)
Processor: 2.3GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
Display: 15-inch (2880 x 1800 Retina)

TBB Launches successfully: yes
Connects to the Tor network: yes
Browser toolbars and menus work, tab dragging works: yes

All extensions are present and functional: yes
 - HTTPS-Everywhere 5.0.7
 - NoScript 2.6.9.34
 - TorButton 1.9.3.2
 - TorLauncher 0.2.7.7

WebBrowsing works as expected
 - HTTP, HTTPS, .onion browsing works (http://duskgytldkxiuqc6.onion/)
 - HTML5 videos work on http://videojs.com/ and YouTube
 - http://ip-check.info/?lang=en — Good
 - https://panopticlick.eff.org/ — Only one in 80,826 — 16.3 bits of
                                   identifying information

SOCKS/external apps work as expected: Yes (Torbirdy)

Google Maps: Works perfectly
Tumblr: Works perfectly