[tor-qa] Tor Browser 4.5 is ready for testing

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Mon Apr 27 00:59:41 UTC 2015

We had to do a rebuild over the weekend for two bugs:
 * Bug 15794: Crash on some pages with SVG images if SVG is disabled
 * Bug 15795: Some security slider prefs do not trigger custom checkbox

We also updated HTTPS-Everywhere to 5.0.3.

New builds are at:
https://people.torproject.org/~mikeperry/builds/4.5-build5/

Georg Koppen: