[tor-qa] Tor Browser 4.0a2 is ready for testing

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Mon Sep 1 16:24:14 UTC 2014

Testing: torbrowser-install-4.0-alpha-2_en-US.exe
Platform: Windows 7

TBB Launches successfully: yes
Connects to the Tor network: yes

All extensions are present and functional: yes
 - HTTPS-Everywhere 5.0development.0
 - NoScript 2.6.8.39
 - TorButton 1.6.12.1

WebBrowsing works as expected
 - HTTP, HTTPS, .onion browsing works
 - HTML5 videos work (http://videojs.com/)
 - https://panopticlick.eff.org/ - unique among 3,658, 11.84 bits of
identifying information

I see ASLR on all loaded dll's in firefox.exe and tor.exe using
Process Explorer. (whoo!)
I see 'DEP (permanent) on the process.

-tom