[tor-qa] Tor Browser 4.5-alpha-1 is ready for testing

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Tue Nov 4 14:36:26 UTC 2014

Confirming everything is 64bit except the go stuff:

TorBrowser.app  find . | xargs -- file | grep Mach | grep -v "64-bit"
./TorBrowser/Tor/PluggableTransports/meek-client:
                                                        Mach-O
executable i386
./TorBrowser/Tor/PluggableTransports/meek-client-torbrowser:
                                                        Mach-O
executable i386
./TorBrowser/Tor/PluggableTransports/obfs4proxy:
                                                        Mach-O
executable i386

On OS 10.10:
cnn over http: okay
https: okay
onion browsing: okay (god I love the fact that I can remember
facebook's onion url!!!)
youtube (Daniel Radcliffe rapping  Blackalicious' "Alphabet Aerobics"): okay
http://samy.pl/evercookie - new identity cleared everything

WebGL - I couldn't get this to work (I thought it might be behind an
infobar?) but I'm also not certain I used good tests

Also amusingly, going to about:accounts lets me try and sign into
Firefox Sync (I didn't try).

HTTPS-Everywhere: 5.0development0
NoScript 2.6.9.3
TorButton 1.8.0.1
TorLauncher 0.2.7.0.1
Firefox 31.2.0

About: TorBrowser says 'Firefox ESR' with the firefox logo.

-tom