[tor-qa] 3.5.3 ready for testing

Mark Smith mcs at pearlcrescent.com
Wed Mar 19 19:25:24 UTC 2014

On 3/19/14, 1:10 PM, Lunar wrote:
> Testing: tor-browser-linux64-3.5.3_fr-FR.tar.xz
> Platform: Ubuntu 13.10
>
> Localization is correct.
> (except for some extra   on about:tor)

FYI, Kathy Brade and I fixed the   issues as part of the fix for:
But our patch still needs to be reviewed and merged into the main
Torbutton repo.  The patch is straightforward but pretty large due to
all of the locales that are in Torbutton (we preserved existing
translated strings but had to move them from a .dtd file to a
.properties file).  It would be nice to pick it up for TBB 3.6.

--
Mark Smith
Pearl Crescent