[tor-qa] 3.6-beta-1 Build #2 Ready

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Mon Mar 17 01:02:43 UTC 2014

Ok, https://people.torproject.org/~mikeperry/builds/3.6-beta-1 is ready
for testing, and does appear to match. We do not yet have any
recommended test changes for the beta, but obviously pluggable
transports could use some poking, and as usual, please check out
non-English locales.

If you're feeling ambitious, feel free to update
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/build/BuildSignoff
with any ideas you have.

Mike Perry: