[tor-qa] Pre-build announcement for 3.6-beta-1

Mark Smith mcs at pearlcrescent.com
Mon Mar 10 18:23:14 UTC 2014

On 3/10/14, 1:52 PM, Lunar wrote:
> After selecting “fte” as “Use Default Bridges of Type”, the connection
> progress bar stuck for 105 seconds at 50%. Then it took another 17
> seconds to 100%. That's bad. I would probably have closed the app if I
> was not fiddling with a nearby terminal.
>
> I think this should at least be documented in the release notes (and
> that's one good condidate for a list of known issues).

This is probably at least partially caused by:
I think Mike plans to back-port a tor fix before 3.6 final.

> Also, why so many capitalized letters in “Use Default Bridges of Type”?

Thanks for catching our overzealous use of Title Case.  I think we
should switch to "Use default bridges of type" (although I am not sure
if that will cause our translators to have to re-translate that string).

--
Mark Smith
Pearl Crescent