[tor-qa] TBB 3.6.2 is ready for testing
gk at torproject.org
Mon Jun 9 06:49:20 UTC 2014
TBB 3.6.2 is ready for testing. It contains an updated tor (0.2.4.22),
an updated OpenSSL (1.0.1h) due to the flaws published last week
and the security fixes of the upcoming Firefox 24.6.0 ESR. Furthermore,
it supports proxies with Pluggable Transports now. The bundles can be
Here is the complete changelog:
* All Platforms
* Update Firefox to 24.6.0esr
* Update OpenSSL to 1.0.1h
* Update NoScript to 184.108.40.206
* Update Tor to 0.2.4.22
* Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.5.5
* Bug 10425: Provide geoip6 file location to Tor process
* Bug 11754: Remove untranslated locales that were dropped from
* Bug 11772: Set Proxy Type menu correctly after restart
* Bug 11699: Change   to in UI elements
* Update Torbutton to 220.127.116.11
* Bug 11510: about:tor should not report success if tor proxy is
* Bug 11783: Avoid b.webProgress error when double-clicking on New
* Bug 11722: Add hidden pref to force remote Tor check
* Bug 11763: Fix pref dialog double-click race that caused settings
to be reset
* Bug 11629: Support proxies with Pluggable Transports
* Updates FTEProxy to 0.2.15
* Updates obfsproxy to 0.2.9
* Backported Tor Patches:
* Bug 11654: Fix malformed log message in bug11156 patch.
* Bug 10425: Add in Tor's geoip6 files to the bundle distribution
* Bugs 11834 and 11835: Include Pluggable Transport documentation
* Bug 9701: Prevent ClipBoardCache from writing to disk.
* Bug 12146: Make the CONNECT Host header the same as the Request-URI.
* Bug 12212: Disable deprecated webaudio API
* Bug 11253: Turn on TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
* Bug 11817: Don't send startup time information to Mozilla.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-qa