[tor-qa] problems running tor in crunchbang

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Sat Aug 16 07:34:58 UTC 2014

ameaneantie at riseup.net:
> I would love to review my reviews after checking them on Tor. The thing is
> that I have a version of Crunchbang installed and cannot install Tor. Is
> that due to Crunchbang as I suppose?

This list is for discussing quality assurance of software made as part
of the Tor Project, e.g. before a new release of the Tor Browser is
made, we make sure that it works as it should.

Do you think this is right place for your question?

What do you mean by “review my reviews after checking them on Tor”?

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>