[tor-qa] TBB 3.6.4 is ready for testing

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Mon Aug 11 09:41:43 UTC 2014

Mike Perry <mikeperry at torproject.org>:
> Tor Browser 3.6.4 is available for testing at:
> https://people.torproject.org/~mikeperry/builds/3.6.4/

Testing: TorBrowser-3.6.4-osx32_fr.dmg
Platform: OS X 10.9.3

I've try to run it right after closing Tor Browser 3.6.3… and it froze
during startup. Doing `ps`, I saw two processes, `firefox` and
`tor.real`.

Killing `tor.real` did nothing except killing the process. Then I killed
`firefox`. The Terminal went then unresponsive for about a minute.
My knowledge of OS X is really lacking, so tips on how to do more
interesting things for debugging welcome.

Then I started Tor Browser again, and this time I was greated by the
configuration assistant.

All extensions are present and functional: yes

WebBrowsing works as expected
 - HTTP, HTTPS, .onion browsing works
 - HTML5 videos work (http://videojs.com/)
 - https://panopticlick.eff.org/ - one in 2,391 browsers, 11.22 bits

Default search engine is DuckDuckGo. obfs3 ok. FTE ok.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>