[tor-qa] 3.6-beta-2 builds are up
mikeperry at torproject.org
Thu Apr 10 05:51:50 UTC 2014
Ok, we've finally got a beta build with the OpenSSL fix in it. It also
has some other PT-related fixes, as well:
Will probably post this in about 12 hours or so, unless someone notices
Here's the changelog:
* All Platforms
* Update OpenSSL to 1.0.1g
* Bug 9010: Add Turkish language support.
* Update fte transport to 0.2.12
* Update NoScript to 188.8.131.52
* Update Torbutton to 184.108.40.206
* Bug 11242: Fix improper "update needed" message after in-place upgrade.
* Bug 10398: Ease translation of about:tor page elements
* Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.5.2
* Bug 9665: Localize Tor's unreachable bridges bootstrap error
* Backport Pending Tor Patches:
* Bug 9665: Report a bootstrap error if all bridges are unreachable
* Bug 11200: Prevent spurious error message prior to enabling network.
* Bug 11190: Switch linux PT build process to python2
* Bug 10383: Enable NIST P224 and P256 accel support for 64bit builds.
* Bug 11286: Fix fte transport launch error
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the tor-qa