[tor-qa] Tagging announcement for TBB 3.5.4

Katya Titov kattitov at yandex.com
Tue Apr 8 21:01:43 UTC 2014

Nicolas Vigier:
>> Mike Perry:
>>> We tagged TBB 3.5.4 earlier today:
>>> ada623c4cbc145521980e6bce08611cff7e81cad tbb-3.5.4-build3
>>>
>>> It will hopefully be up sometime in the next 8-12 hours or so for
>>> quick testing. If anyone beats me to producing a build from that
>>> commit hash**, feel free to reply to this mail with a URL.
>>
>> I finished a build:
>> https://people.torproject.org/~boklm/builds/3.5.4/
>
> And it is signed using this key:
> https://people.torproject.org/~boklm/builds/boklm-tbbbuild.gpg

Tested and working! OpenSSL is updated to protect against the heartbeat
vulnerability.

Testing: tor-browser-linux64-3.5.4_en-US.tar.xz
Platform: Debian 7.4
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz

Tor v0.2.4.21 (git-f5def645adfb32be)
Libevent 2.0.21-stable
OpenSSL 1.0.1g
Firefox: ESR 24.4.0

System Tray Icon: no, present with vidalia-standalone
Network Map: no, present with vidalia-standalone
New ID without losing tabs:no, yes with vidalia-standalone

TBB Launches successfully: yes
Connects to the Tor network: yes
Browser toolbars and menus work, tab dragging works: yes

All extensions are present and functional: yes
 - HTTPS-Everywhere 3.4.5
 - NoScript 2.6.8.17
 - TorButton 1.6.7.0
 - TorLauncher 0.2.4.4

WebBrowsing works as expected
 - HTTP, HTTPS, .onion browsing works
 - HTML5 videos work (http://videojs.com/)
 - http://ip-check.info/?lang=en - ok
 - https://panopticlick.eff.org/ - unique among 576,662, 19.14 bits of
                                   identifying information

SOCKS/external apps work as expected: yes
Uses a bridge: yes
--
kat