[tor-qa] Changes to the mailing list permissions

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Sun Sep 1 16:01:49 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

I recently became the list admin for this list and while reviewing information
about membership I discovered that nearly everyone who was subscribed was
automatically receiving the 'moderated' flag, so that any posts that were sent
would be sent to moderation for manual approval.

I have since removed that flag from all subscribers, so if you felt discouraged
from posting before because of it, I hope you will stop feeling that way now.
:) I'd love to have more people testing stuff and letting us know how it works,
especially those of you who are on Windows and OSX.

Thanks!
Erinn