[tor-qa] New Tor 0.2.4.18-rc packages

Katya Titov kattitov at yandex.com
Wed Nov 20 10:03:28 UTC 2013

On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:19:48 -0200
Erinn Clark <erinn at torproject.org> wrote:

> * BM-2cVykiwQFBYAppoTz2aiE9PN5UE8aEoDrw at bitmessage.ch
> <BM-2cVykiwQFBYAppoTz2aiE9PN5UE8aEoDrw at bitmessage.ch> [2013:11:19
> 11:27 -0800]:
> > I can reproduce a crash of
> > tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-2.4.18-rc-1-dev-en-US
> > (10/10 times)
> >
> > simply by opening webtropia.com or also https://www.webtropia.com
> > (I'm sorry for the "advertisement" here but I figured it might be
> > useful for you to reproduce it)
>
> Confirmed.
>
> I filed a ticket about it here:

Also confirmed. I noticed this yesterday (not on this site) but wasn't
able to narrow it down to a particular site/page or whether it was due
to multiple simultaneous page loads.

I also noticed when testing 2.3.25-15 that the network was very slow,
but assumed that this was because recently the 2.3 series has been
slower than the 2.4 series. However the network still appears slow with
2.4.18. Bitmessage (http://bitmailendavkbec.onion/) also doesn't load
(Unable to connect). Maybe this is coincidental?
--
kat