[tor-qa] Fwd: [tor-talk] OSX sandbox available for tbb3 (10.9 only)

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Mon Nov 18 18:57:56 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

I know we have a few people on this list who use OSX 10.9 and also that many of
you have been very helpful with testing lately. If you're bored with just
running my fantastic bundles, this could be a new fun project for you to test.
Andreas has made some sandbox profiles for OSX 10.9 + TBB 3.0 and it would be
great if he could get some feedback on them. It doesn't need to be anything
complex -- just "this makes my TBB behave funny in ways I don't understand"
would be meaningful for a start.

For anyone not yet on 10.9, I believe he will be working to extend the
sandboxes to other versions soon.

I'd really appreciate it if you could help him out! Feel free to follow up on
list with questions or comments.

Erinn

----- Forwarded message from Andreas Jonsson <andreas at romab.com> -----