[tor-qa] New stable TBBs with Firefox 17.0.11esr

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Fri Nov 15 22:58:50 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

Some new bundles. We're waiting for a new release of Tor (0.2.4.18-rc) so the
beta/rc bundles and TBB 3.0 bundles will come out after that, but for now here
are the stable bundles.

These include a path fix to make sure people on OS X Mavericks can find the
geoip file. I'd appreciate any extra testing on OSX to confirm that it works
for all versions. Otherwise, not a lot of changes here (besides new Firefox) so
standard testing applies. I'll send another email when the 2.4.x bundles are
out.

Packages: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/2.3.25-15/

sha256sums:
https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/2.3.25-15/sha256sums-2.3.25-15.txt.asc

Turnaround: 24h

Thanks, hope you all have a nice weekend!
Erinn