[tor-qa] 3.0beta1 TBBs w/ Firefox 17.0.10esr

matt at pagan.io matt at pagan.io
Sat Nov 2 02:02:47 UTC 2013

> Hello everyone,
>
> We've got a partially matching build for 3.0beta1:
> https://people.torproject.org/~linus/downloads/tbb-3.0-beta-1-f8998987409e2c3b8ba747c17b7bf0ff95f7b08b/
>
> Note that Windows has some minor issues related to
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10026, but due to the
> need to get a 17.0.10esr release up ASAP, we may end up posting the
> bundles with a note about Windows reproducibility anyway.
>
> It's will be especially useful to hear about various Windows and Mac
> platforms.

System:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002
Service Pack 3

HTTPS-Everywhere 3.4.2
NoScript 2.6.8.2 (On first run includes a notice saying "NoScript will be
updated after you restart TorBrowser.)
PDF Viewer 0.8.1
Torbutton 1.6.4
TorLauncher 0.2.3.1-beta

Browsing to hidden service sites works.
New Identity works.
Tab dragging works.
HTML5 videos work.
Bootstrapping with ORPort bridges works.

Congrats!