[tor-qa] Pluggable Transports bundle 2.4.11-alpha-2-pt1 on OS X

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Sat May 11 12:20:45 UTC 2013

Hi!

If someone has access to an OS X system, I would be grateful if you
could test if the last pluggable transports bundle works:
TorBrowser-Pluggable-Transports-2.4.11-alpha-2-pt1-osx-i386-en-US.zip

One user is reporting me that after unpacking it in a brand new
directory, Vidalia connects, but Firefox complains that it can't reach
its proxy. This user also reports that the previous bundle version is
working as it should.

Thanks,
--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>