[tor-qa] New stable TBBs available for testing

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Wed May 8 13:37:50 UTC 2013

HTTPS-Everywhere 3.1.4 wants to auto-update to 3.2.  When I go into
addons, it prompts me to restart TBB to do so.  When I do, it's
updated.

check.tp says there's a security update available.  Maybe it's not
checking that the given version is > the most recent version?

Testing: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/0.2.3.25-7/tor-browser-2.3.25-7_en-US.exe
Platform: Windows 7 x64 SP1 (in a VM)

TBB Launches successfully - OK
Connects to the Tor network - OK
Browser toolbars and menus work. Tab dragging works. - OK
DNS - No leaks observed (wireshark)

README:
Vidalia 0.2.21 (with Qt 4.8.1)
Tor 0.2.3.25 (with libevent-2.0.21-stable, zlib-1.2.7 and openssl-1.0.0k)
Firefox 17.0.5esr
 \_ Torbutton 1.5.2
 |_ NoScript 2.6.6.1
 |_ HTTPS-Everywhere 3.1.4

All extensions are present  -  OK
 - HTTPS-Everywhere 3.1.4
 - NoScript 2.6.6.1
 - TorButton 1.5.2

WebBrowsing works as expected - OK
 - HTTP, HTTPS browsing works
 - youtube videos work
 - ip-check.info - OK
 - samy.pl/evercookie - OK (new identity clears cookie)
 - html5demos.com/web-socket - Not Connected / Socket Closed

-tom