[tor-qa] Urgent: test stable 64-bit Linux TBBs

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Tue Jun 11 18:52:00 UTC 2013

* Colin C. <admin at insecure-complexity.com> [2013:06:10 21:14 -0500]:
> Hi Erinn,
>
> Yes, I have experienced a couple crashes with this version. Did any of
> the bug reporters provide steps for reliably causing a crash?

Hey Colin,

The bug in question is here:

There don't seem to be specific reliable steps to crash since it crashes all
the time. At least for some people? Katya seems to be able to make things crash
very well, hopefully she can give some input. :)

There was a problem with the previous builds, so I've rebuilt and just made one
test bundle for verification this time. It can be found here:

Package: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-2.3.25-9-dev-en-US-TEST.tar.gz
sha256sum: 3d7569b880ce83722fdf1f99e73814f284ad4a8edbacaf19adc605eb0ea20dfb  tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-2.3.25-9-dev-en-US-TEST.tar.gz

I'll update the extensions and everything before I release, thanks for noting
them in your last email!

Erinn