[tor-qa] [URGENT] test TBBs with latest Firefox

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Fri Jan 4 15:40:43 UTC 2013

For context on the [URGENT], please check out these links:
http://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.com/2013/01/enhancing-digital-certificate-security.html
https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2013/01/03/revoking-trust-in-two-turktrust-certficates/

Packages: http://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/2.3.25-2
          http://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/alpha/2.4.7-alpha

sha256sums: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/sha256sums-2.3.25-2.txt.asc
            https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/alpha/sha256sums-2.4.7-alpha.txt.asc

Turnaround: 24h, or as soon as you can

Special notes: There's also a new libevent in these bundles; please double
check the version to make sure it's 2.0.21-stable.

I'm writing this email in haste on my way to Stockholm -- I apologize in
advance for any dunderheaded mistakes I've made wrt signing, directories, file
permissions, or anything. I'll check back in a few hours to fix anything like
that.

The Windows alpha/obfsproxy TBBs are missing because they haven't built yet,
but I'll put them up ASAP and mail the list again.  There will also be some Tor
alpha packages (Vidalia bundles) for testing tomorrow, but they are less urgent
(in case anyone is wondering where the rest of the 0.2.4.7-alpha packages are).

Thanks,
Erinn