[tor-qa] TBB 3.5.1 available

Katya Titov kattitov at yandex.com
Sat Dec 28 21:10:28 UTC 2013

Mike Perry:

> The changelog for this is fairly small, but we did enable
> accessibility support (screen readers, etc for vision impared) for
> Windows. Testing of these features on Windows is especially useful
> for this reason:
> https://people.torproject.org/~mikeperry/builds/3.5.1/
>
> Changelog:
>  * All Platforms
>    * Bug 10447: Remove SocksListenAddress to allow multiple socks
> ports.
>    * Bug 10464: Remove addons.mozilla.org from NoScript whitelist
>    * Update Torbutton to 1.6.5.3
>      * Bug 9486: Clear NoScript Temporary Permissions on New Identity
>    * Update Tor to 0.2.4.20
>  * Windows
>    * Bug 9259: Enable Accessibility support in Firefox build

Testing: tor-browser-linux64-3.5.1_en-US.tar.xz
Platform: Debian 7.3
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz

Tor version: v0.2.4.20 (git-3cb5c70beec5bf46)
libevent version: 2.0.21-stable
OpenSSL version: 1.0.1e
Firefox: ESR 24.2.0

System Tray Icon: no, present with vidalia-standalone
Network Map: no, present with vidalia-standalone
New ID without losing tabs:no, yes with vidalia-standalone

TBB Launches successfully: yes
Connects to the Tor network: yes
Browser toolbars and menus work, tab dragging works: yes

All extensions are present and functional: yes
 - HTTPS-Everywhere 3.4.4tbb
 - NoScript 2.6.8.7
 - TorButton 1.6.5.3
 - TorLauncher 0.2.4.2

WebBrowsing works as expected
 - HTTP, HTTPS, .onion browsing works
 - HTML5 videos work (http://videojs.com/)
 - http://ip-check.info/?lang=en - ok
 - https://panopticlick.eff.org/ - unique among 530,785, 19.02 bits of
                                   identifying information

SOCKS/external apps work as expected: yes
Uses a bridge: yes
--
kat