[tor-qa] Vidalia standalone bundles for testing (TBB 3.x "mod")

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Tue Dec 17 17:26:35 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 02:55:52PM -0200, Erinn Clark wrote:
> It uses the existing process, I'll add the missing tor. I guess that on 10.9
> we'll have the issue with the absolute path it needs, and I can just re-use the
> same hack we had to use last time when the geoip couldn't be found.

Right, the tbb 3.x doesn't have the fix for #10092, I'm pretty sure.

However, the same fix is in the pt branch, because without it, pluggble
transports don't work at all.
https://gitweb.torproject.org/user/dcf/tor-browser-bundle.git/blob/ca30dd316965487943a8857938972a93d1f4f57c:/Bundle-Data/mac-tor.sh

You can maybe try with some of the OS X bundles here (still uploading):
https://people.torproject.org/~dcf/pt-bundle/3.5-pt20131216/

David Fifield