[tor-qa] Testing needed for 3.5rc1 (just a few hours)

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Wed Dec 11 10:02:28 UTC 2013

OK. I've decided to go with "Release early, release often" on this one.

We have another build that should fix the New Identity issue:
https://people.torproject.org/~linus/builds/3.5-rc-1-build3/

Let me know if there are any other obvious problems. It would especially
be useful to know if
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10354 applies to the
Windows binaries, too.

Mike Perry: