[tor-qa] Tor 0.2.4.16-rc packages & bugfix TBBs

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Mon Aug 12 13:29:46 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

There was a rather terrible bug in the last stable TBBs that meant the language
packs did not work, so everyone got an English bundle. I've fixed that bug and
created new TBBs. They don't have much new, but if someone here could just give
them a once over ASAP I'd appreciate it. I'll release them really soon,
probably early tomorrow morning or late tonight, depending.

In addition to that, we have a new Tor 0.2.4.16-rc release. I've also updated
the beta TBBs and the Vidalia bundles. So, without further ado:

stable
---------
Packages: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/2.3.25-12/
sha256sums: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/2.3.25-12/sha256sums-2.3.25-12.txt.asc
Turnaround: 12h/ASAP

beta
---------
Packages: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/alpha/2.4.16-rc/
sha256sums: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/alpha/2.4.16-rc/sha256sums-2.4.16-rc.txt.asc
Turnaround: 24h, the beta bundles were not affected by the langpack bug so they
are less urgent; more important to make sure Tor works properly.

Thank you!
Erinn