[tor-qa] Updated TBBs with Firefox 17.0.5esr

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Wed Apr 3 03:19:00 UTC 2013

Testing: tor-browser-2.3.25-6_en-US.exe
Platform: Windows 7 (in a VM)

TBB Launches successfully - OK
Connects to the Tor network - OK
Browser toolbars and menus work. Tab dragging works. - OK
DNS - No leaks observed (wireshark)

All extensions are present and functional -  OK
 - HTTPS-Everywhere 3.1.4
 - NoScript 2.6.5.9
 - TorButton 1.5.1

WebBrowsing works as expected - OK
 - HTTP, HTTPS, http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion/ - OK
 - HTML5 videos (http://html5video.org/) - OK
 - ip-check.info - OK
 - samy.pl/evercookie - OK (new identity clears cookie)
 - html5demos.com/web-socket - Not Connected / Socket Closed

Also, unrelated and asking selfishly: I'm working on updating the
build instructions for Tor for Windows in
Nobody is quite sure if the NSIS package is still used to create the
Tor installer on the website. Is it?  If so, should I try to fix it to
not reference missing files?