[tor-qa] TBB QA: tor-0.2.2.37

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Mon Jun 11 05:12:38 UTC 2012

Thus spake Lutz Horn (tichodroma at posteo.de):

> I've tested TorBrowser-2.2.37-1-osx-x86_64-de under Mac OS X 10.7.4 on an iMac with a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 CPU.
>
>   - Evercookies remain (windowData mechanism) even after deleting the whole cache and using a new identity

It turns out Lutz was using Vidalia's "New Identity" here rather than
Torbutton's.

Technically I'd call that a dup of this UI/usability bug:

Hopefully the TBB-alpha series will make mistakes like this less likely.
If you have better ideas, commenting on tor-talk or tor-dev are probably
the best places. Or file a new bug.

--
Mike Perry