[tor-qa] TBB QA: tor-0.2.2.37

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Sat Jun 9 22:55:08 UTC 2012

Thus spake Jurre van Bergen (drwhax at 2600nl.net):

> Testing: tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-2.2.37-1-dev-en-US.tar.gz
> Platform: Ubuntu 10.04 x86

> Other:
> In the Torbrowser in the settings -> Privacy -> Tracking, "Tell websites I do not want to be tracked" is not checked?

Not a bug:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/5501#comment:23

> Qt: Session management error: None of the authentication protocols specified are supported <-- when ./start-tor-browser

Known issue:

Looks like it just needs someone to propose a merge-worthy branch. Seems
like a simple fix.

P.S. I know I'm breaking the rules by replying here.. I think perhaps
listing known bugs or filing new ones should be allowed replies to
testing results, for ease of reference in the historical data.

--
Mike Perry