[tor-qa] TBB QA: tor-0.2.2.37

Jurre van Bergen drwhax at 2600nl.net
Sat Jun 9 21:55:34 UTC 2012

Testing: tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-2.2.37-1-dev-en-US.tar.gz
Platform: Ubuntu 10.04 x86
Processor: Intel Pentium t4200

TBB Launches successfully --- OK
Connects to the Tor network --- OK
Browser toolbars and menus work. Tab dragging works. --- OK
All extensions are present and functional - OK
Web browsing works as expected. See Test Pages. - OK

Web browsing works as expected: (mixed results)
  decloak.net: Returned 200 OK and an empty response
  deanonymizer.com: Timed out (repeatedly)
  ip-test.info: OK
  ha.ckers.org/mr-t: Said I wasn't using Tor. Else OK
  html5demos.com/web-socket OK (Socket closed)
  samy.pl/evercookie: OK (new identity clears cookie + deleting history deletes cookie when trying to check if cookie is still there)

All extensions are present and functional -  OK

HTTPS/HTTP - OK
Onion browsing - OK
Youtube HTML5 video - OK

Other:
In the Torbrowser in the settings -> Privacy -> Tracking, "Tell websites I do not want to be tracked" is not checked?
Qt: Session management error: None of the authentication protocols specified are supported <-- when ./start-tor-browser

Jurre

--
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and
you feed him for life.

http://2600nl.net/~drwhax/