[tor-qa] TBB QA: tor-0.2.2.37

Colin C. admin at insecure-complexity.com
Sat Jun 9 21:24:11 UTC 2012

Testing: tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-2.2.37-1-dev-en-US.tar.gz
Platform: OpenSUSE 12.1
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz

TBB Launches successfully - OK
Connects to the Tor network - OK
Browser toolbars and menus work. Tab dragging works. - OK

All extensions are present and functional -  OK
 - HTTPS-Everywhere 2.0.5
 - NoScript 2.4.4
 - TorButton 1.4.6

WebBrowsing works as expected - OK
 - HTTP, HTTPS, .onion browsing works
 - HTML5 videos work
 - ip-test.info - OK
 - samy.pl/evercookie - OK (new identity clears cookie)
 - html5demos.com/web-socket - Not Connected / Socket Closed